A Phase 1 / 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of Weekly Nab-paclitaxel in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Carcinoma; Dermatofibrosarcoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Feb 2020 to 24 Nov 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Dec 2018 to 22 Dec 2017.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.