A Phase 3 Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Posaconazole Versus Voriconazole for the Treatment of Invasive Aspergillosis in Adults and Adolescents (Phase 3; Protocol No. MK-5592-069)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Posaconazole (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary) ; Voriconazole; Voriconazole
- Indications Aspergillosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jul 2018 to 16 Jul 2019.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jul 2018 to 16 Jul 2019.
- 24 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Greece.