A Study of the Effect of OC000459 on Signs and Symptoms in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis: A Randomised Double Blind Placebo Controlled Parallel Group Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OC 459 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Eczema
- Sponsors Atopix Therapeutics
- 24 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.