A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Favipiravir in Adult Subjects With Uncomplicated Influenza (T705US316)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Favipiravir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAVOR
- Sponsors FujiFilm Pharmaceuticals USA; MDVI
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.