A Multicenter Phase 1/2b Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Ibrutinib (PCI-32765), in Combination With Carfilzomib (Kyprolis) in Subjects With Relapsed or Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Carfilzomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 31 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 105 to 127.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History