An Open-label Extension Study of the Long-term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Ambrisentan in Subjects With Inoperable Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ambrisentan (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBER II
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.