A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety OF ABP 215 Compared with Bevacizumab in Subjects with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 07 Jun 2017 According to an Amgen media release, the US FDA will review data supporting the BLA for ABP 215 on July 13, 2017. The FDA has set a Biosimilar User Fee Act (BsUFA) target action date of September 14, 2017, for ABP 215.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing the pharmacokinetics, clinical efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity of ABP 215 and bevacizumab in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Dec 2016 According to an Amgen media release, Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) has been submitted to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for ABP 215 based on data from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History