A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety OF ABP 215 Compared with Bevacizumab in Subjects with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a U. S. Food and Drug Administration media release, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Mvasi (bevacizumab-awwb) as a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab) for the treatment of multiple types of cancer.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to an Amgen media release, the US FDA will review data supporting the BLA for ABP 215 on July 13, 2017. The FDA has set a Biosimilar User Fee Act (BsUFA) target action date of September 14, 2017, for ABP 215.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing the pharmacokinetics, clinical efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity of ABP 215 and bevacizumab in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History