A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of 3-month Subcutaneous REGN1033 Treatment in Patients With Sarcopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trevogrumab (Primary)
- Indications Muscular atrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 07 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (Percent change in total lean body mass) according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov