Assess Safety, Bio-distribution, and Radiation Dosimetry, and Optimize the Imaging Protocol of GEH120714 (18F) Injection, a Marker of Microglial Activation, in Healthy Volunteers and Participants With Relapsing and Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (rrMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GEH 120714 (Primary)
- Indications Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 23 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.