A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 12 mg Proellex(Telapristone Acetate) Administered Orally in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women With Confirmed Symptomatic Endometriosis. [EXTENSION OF 700218273]
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 06 Feb 2014 Actual start date has changed from 2013-10 to 2013-12 according to Clinical trial.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment according to Clinical trial.gov record.
- 22 Oct 2013 New trial record