A Phase II, randomized, controlled, double blind study to evaluate the haemostatic efficacy and safety of TT-173 applied in the donor site of patients undergoing skin graft.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TT 173 (Primary)
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders; Perioperative haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Thrombotargets Corporation
- 03 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 4 May 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.