A Golimumab Phase 3b, Multicenter, Assessment of Intravenous Efficacy in Rheumatoid Arthritis Subjects Who Have Diminished Disease Control Despite Treatment With Infliximab (REMICADE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGAIN
- Sponsors Janssen; Janssen Biotech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.