A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VT-1161 Oral Tablets in the Treatment of Patients With Moderate to Severe Interdigital Tinea Pedis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VT 1161 (Primary)
- Indications Tinea pedis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viamet Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jul 2015 According to a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release, data from study will be presented at the American Podiatric Medical Association 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 10 Mar 2015 Results published in a Viamet Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History