An Open Label, Randomised, Single Center, 2 Way Crossover Study to Assess Bioequivalence Between a Commercial HPMC Capsule of D961H 20 mg and a Pellets Based Sachet Formulation of D961H 20 mg by Pharmacodynamics (Intragastric pH) After Once-daily Repeated Oral Administration in Japanese Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2013 New trial record
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.