A Phase IIa Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of MEDI8968 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8968 (Primary)
- Indications Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as no evidence was demonstrated of MEDI8968 activity in reducing (HS) severity or pain over that seen with placebo.)
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.