A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Formulated in Multi-dose Vials Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in Healthy Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.