A 48-week, Open-label, 2-arm, Parallel-group, Randomized Exploratory Study to Assess Liver Iron Concentration Measured by FerriScan (R2) Magnetic Resonance Imaging in B-thalassemia Subjects Administered SPD602 (SSP-004184AQ) or Exjade (Deferasirox) for Treatment of Chronic Transfusional Iron Overload
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deferitazole (Primary) ; Deferasirox
- Indications Iron overload
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2013-000743-33).