A Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Infusing HSC835 in Patients With Hematological Malignancies Undergoing UCB Transplantation Using a Non-myeloablative Conditioning Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGTA 456 (Primary) ; Cord blood stem cell therapy
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms UCBT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Magenta Therapeutics media release, data from the study will be presented at the 59th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.