Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Stage Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Doses of Crofelemer Orally Twice Daily for the Treatment of HIV-Associated Diarrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crofelemer (Primary)
- Indications Diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVENT
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in a Napo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Jul 2017 According to a Napo Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of a supplemental analysis were reported at the 9th International AIDS Society (IAS) Conference on HIV Science.
- 14 Jan 2014 Results have been published in HIV Clinical Trials, according to a Salix Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History