A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Caspofungin Versus Amphotericin B Deoxycholate in the Treatment of Invasive Candidiasis in Neonates and Infants Less Than 3 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caspofungin (Primary) ; Amphotericin B
- Indications Candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.