A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Caspofungin Versus Amphotericin B Deoxycholate in the Treatment of Invasive Candidiasis in Neonates and Infants Less Than 3 Months of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caspofungin (Primary) ; Amphotericin B
- Indications Candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 9 Feb 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Nov 2018 to 22 Dec 2017.