Phase II Single Arm Open Pilot Study to Demonstrate the Efficacy of Midostaurin in Symptom Improvement and Decrease of Mast Cell Burden in Patients With Indolent or Smoldering Systemic Mastocytosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Mar 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.