A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multiple Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-42165279 in Healthy Young and Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 42165279 (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.