Single Dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Center, Randomized Cross-over Study to Investigate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetic Properties of BAY63-2521 After Oral Dosing in 20 Patients With Raynaud's Phenomenon (RP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Raynaud's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DIGIT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.