A non-randomized, single-panel, open-label trial to study the safety, tolerability and pharmacodynamics of MK-8892 acute dosing in subjects with moderate to severe pulmonary arterial hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MK-8892 (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.