A Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of the Recombinant Live-Attenuated Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine RSV cps2, Lot RSV#005A, Delivered as Nose Drops to RSV-Seronegative Infants and Children 6 to 24 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cps 2 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Oct 2013 New trial record