International Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of KIACTA in Preventing Renal Function Decline in Patients With AA Amyloidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eprodisate (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid A amyloidosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Auven Therapeutics
- 20 Jun 2016 According to a BELLUS Health media release, detailed results from the study will be presented July 6 at the XV International Symposium on Amyloidosis.
- 20 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Time from baseline to a persistent decrease in Creatinine clearance (CrCL) of 40% or more, a persistent increase in Serum Creatinine(SCr) of 80% or more, or progression to end-stage renal disease(ESRD)), as reported in a BELLUS Health media release.
- 20 Jun 2016 Top-line results published in a BELLUS Health media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History