Open-Label Extension Study of EFC12492, R727-CL-1112, EFC12732 and LTS11717 Studies to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Alirocumab in Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ODYSSEY-OLE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Sep 2017 This study has been completed in Netherland .
- 23 Aug 2017 This study has been completed in Bulgaria (2017-06-30).
- 22 Aug 2017 This study has been completed in Finland (2014-03-19).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History