A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Study of Nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Versus Gemcitabine Alone as Adjuvant Therapy in Subjects With Surgically Resected Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Apact
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial are expected in second half of 2017.
- 28 Apr 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial are expected in 2017.
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.