A Phase 1, Open-label, Multi-center Study to Determine the PK and Safety of Solithromycin as Add-on Therapy in Adolescents With Suspected or Confirmed Bacterial Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solithromycin (Primary) ; Solithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Apr 2015 According to a Cempra Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2015 Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) Annual Meeting.
- 22 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.