Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase IV Study to Evaluate the Effect of Aclidinium Bromide on Long-term Cardiovascular Safety and COPD Exacerbations in Patients With Moderate to Very Severe COPD (ASCENT COPD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCENT COPD
- Sponsors Actavis; AstraZeneca; Forest Laboratories
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 19 Dec 2017.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 19 Dec 2017.
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.