Multicenter, Randomized Phase 2B Study Evaluating Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of OCR-002 (Ornithine Phenylacetate) in Hospitalized Cirrhotic Patients With Associated Hyperammonemia and an Episode of Hepatic Encephalopathy STOP-HE Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP-HE
- Sponsors Ocera Therapeutics
- 09 May 2017 According to an Ocera Therapeutics media release, the company reported new post-hoc analysis data from this trial.
- 10 Mar 2017 Company is planning to meet with US FDA in Q3 2017 regarding this trial, according to an Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Mar 2017 Results published in an Ocera Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History