A Comparison of DFD01 Spray Versus Vehicle Spray in Subjects With Moderate Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DFD 01 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Promius Pharma
- 01 Jun 2016 Results published in Dr Reddys Laboratories media release.
- 01 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Tretment success) has been met, as per Dr Reddys Laboratories media release.
- 07 Feb 2016 According to a Dr. Reddy's Laboratories media release, the US FDA has approved betamethasone dipropionate (Sernivo) spray 0.05%, a prescription topical steroid, indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate plaque psoriasis in patients 18 years of age or older.