A Phase 2, Multicenter, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Lumacaftor Monotherapy, and Lumacaftor and Ivacaftor Combination Therapy in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis, Homozygous or Heterozygous for the F508del-CFTR Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary) ; Ivacaftor/lumacaftor (Primary) ; Lumacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2015 Treatment arms changed from 6 to 10. End points related to sweat chloride has been added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint has not been met (percent-predicted forced expiratory volume in 1 second) according to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History