A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multiple Dose, 2 Way Crossover Study To Evaluate The Safety And Pharmacodynamic Effects Of Pf 06282999 Using An Endotoxin (Lipopolysaccharide) Induced Inflammatory Response Model In Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6282999 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms POM
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.