A Phase I Dose Escalation Safety Study of Subretinally Injected RetinoStat, a Lentiviral Vector Expressing Endostatin and Angiostatin, in Patients With Advanced Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Angiostatin-endostatin gene therapy Oxford BioMedica (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GEM
- Sponsors Oxford BioMedica
- 06 Apr 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2015 According to an Oxford BioMedica media release, results from this trial were presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) conference.