A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Extension Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Pediatric Subjects With Epilepsy With Partial-Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 29 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Slovenia.
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 May 2021.
- 04 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Mar 2021.