A Phase 3, Two Part Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tenofovir Alafenamide Versus Placebo Added to a Failing Regimen Followed by Treatment With Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide Plus Atazanavir in HIV-1 Positive, Antiretroviral Treatment-Experienced Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Atazanavir
- Indications Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.