A Phase 2/3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Assignment Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Reparixin in Pancreatic Islet Auto-transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reparixin (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dompe Spa
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.