A Phase I/2a Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Anti-LAG-3 Monoclonal Antibody (BMS-986016) Administered Alone and in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab, BMS-936558) in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986016 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 May 2018 to 6 Jun 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary efficacy results in patients with melanoma (n=43) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, 212 patients have been treated.