A Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Oral Doses of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Patients With Advanced and/or Treatment-Refractory Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jan 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 3 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 65 to 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History