A Randomized Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of Aerosolized Amikacin and Fosfomycin Delivered Via the Investigational eFlow Inline System in Mechanically Ventilated Patients With Gram-negative Bacterial Pneumonia (IASIS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin/fosfomycin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IASIS
- Sponsors Cardeas Pharma
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.