A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Incobotulinumtoxin Type A for the Functional Improvement of Lower Extremity Spasticity in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.