A multicenter, randomized, comparative trial on the effect of febuxostat in preventing cerebral and cardiorenovascular events in patients with hyperuricemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Cerebrovascular disorders; Hyperuricaemia; Kidney disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREED
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 01 Nov 2013 New trial record