A Phase 3 Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study To Assess The Efficacy, Long-term Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-04950615 In Subjects With Primary Hyperlipidemia Or Mixed Dyslipidemia At Risk Of Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRE-LDL
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Mar 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from SPIRE-HR, SPIRE-LDL, SPIRE-LDL, SPIRE-LL, SPIRE-SI and SPIRE-AI studies (n=4449), published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
- 01 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percent Change from Baseline in LDL-C at Week 12), as reported in a Pfizer media release.