A 52 Week, Phase 3 Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-04950615 In Subjects With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRE-FH
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Mar 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from SPIRE-HR, SPIRE-LDL, SPIRE-LDL, SPIRE-LL, SPIRE-SI and SPIRE-AI studies (n=4449), published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 14 Jul 2016 This trial was completed in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.