A Phase 3 Randomized, Double Blind, Vehicle Controlled Study Investigating the Safety and Efficacy of HP802-247 in the Treatment of Venous Leg Ulcers greater than 12 cm2 to less than or equal to 36 cm2
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HP 802247 (Primary)
- Indications Varicose ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Smith & Nephew Biotherapeutics
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2013 New trial record