Open, Non-controlled, Dose Escalating Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Tolerability and Toxicity of Volasertib in Paediatric Patients From 2 Years to Less Than 18 Years of Age With Acute Leukaemia or Advanced Solid Tumour, for Whom no Effective Treatment is Known
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Sep 2016 This trial has been completed in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Sep 2016 This trial was completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.