Intravesical Botulinum Toxin A Injection in Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis Refractory to Conventional Treatment - A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Bladder disorders; Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2015 Results presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.