Phase 1/2 Study Of PF-06463922 (an Alk/ros1 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor) In Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Specific Molecular Alterations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lorlatinib (Primary) ; Crizotinib; Midazolam
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2017 Results (n=54) of phase I dose-escalation part of this study, published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (data cut off: 15 March, 2017) from phase II part of the study, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History